Paid Web developer InternshipBookmark This
Top Spy News
DescriptionWe have an exciting opportunity for a Web Development Intern for topspynews. The position would work full time.
The Web Development Intern will develop applications that are used by our core businesses.
• Assists in the review of application code developed by internal/external development teams.
• Responsible for troubleshooting and maintaining all application code in production environment
• Participate in design sessions and work with internal customers during product design through rollout
• Contribute to system testing to ensure quality deliverables
• Create and maintain technical documentation
Education & Experience:
• Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) suite with Intermediate Excel (Vlookups & Pivot Tables)
• Available to work full time (40 hrs/week)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize based on opportunities and effectively multitask are a must
This is a paid position
To apply for this position, please first go to http://www.topspynews.com and see which kind of company we are.
Second please send your CV and covering letter to us including a preferred time for when you want to start your internship.
We pay a good salary for the right employee and the position could become permanent after the internship period.
We look forward to hear from you!
Notice: We only hire through Internships!