Web DeveloperHindSite Interactive, Inc.
Development InternNational MS Society Southern California & Nevada Chapter
Intern for Music Program in the HamptonsHamptons Music Sessions
Economic Development InternEast Boston Main Streets
Event Planning Fall Intern (September-December 2014)Barakat Inc.
Product Development InternBookmark This
DescriptionWe are looking for a self-motivated, passionate intern to help marry the alliance between hardware and software to help further develop our products. An intern that can bring fresh ideas and think outside of the box! You will be working closely with our hardware team, and will also consult our software team. You will build, test and evolve prototypes of products.
Responsibilities- Coordinate with teams to improve hardware & software synergy
- Contribute in improving functionality for computer systems
- Will work approximately 80% remotely, 20% in daily phone conferences & weekly meetings
Requirements- Minimum 1-2 years academic experience
- Have IT competency in the following:
- Acquiredes Programming
- Programming Logic Boards
- Have a basic understanding in the following:
- IOS applications
- Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing