Product Development InternshipBookmark This
500 Saw Mill River Road
DescriptionTwo's Company, a leader in the Giftware, Home Decor industry has a wonderful training opportunity for students pursuing a degree in Product Development, Production Management or Fashion Merchandising. This internship will involve you in various stages of product development, merchandising and catalog production all the while working with a superior Product Development and Merchandising Team. While this is an unpaid opportunity, it’s priceless in its rewards of training and real-world experience that adds value to your résumé. This program is the perfect learning opportunity for an individual whose passion lies within the fashion or home decor arena. For "hands on" experience in a company with an inside track to the home fashion industry, be sure to send your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are currently interviewing for Spring, Summer and Fall 2012 Internships!
Responsibilities• Become familiar with our product development
• Assist with various projects, such as creating development references, track samples, product database maintenance, product photography.
• Market and trend research
• Update and maintain vendor contact list.
• Assist with catalog production and proofing
• Assist with administration as required.
Requirements• Passion for fashion and product development
• Knowledge of and experience with general marketing principles.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to organize and prioritize work, handle several projects at once and meet deadlines.
• Global awareness, ability to establish effective relationships with international partners.
• Basic knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point, Facebook, Blogs, Twitter Photo Shop.