Training and Development Summer InternNational Corporate Housing
COMMUNITY PLANNING INTERNAction for Boston Community Development, Inc.
Development InternCovenant House Georgia
Development Intern - Bike MSNational Multiple Sclerosis Society, Long Island Chapter
Development Intern - Walk MSNational Multiple Sclerosis Society, Long Island Chapter
Program CoordinatorBookmark This
Nationals Girls Health and Justice Institue
1000 North Alameda Street
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionJob Description: The coordinator plays a central role in the development and coordination of NGHJI programmatic activities, including Girls Health Screenings. The coordinator will also be responsible for the operational success of The National Girls Health & Justice Institute ensuring seamless team management and development, program delivery, and quality control and evaluation. In this newly established role, the coordinator will manage a growing staff of NGHJI.
• Attend meeting with partners, board members, technical assistance clients, business and technology partners, external constituents, program partners, and other professional and community stakeholders including County, State, and National Leaders.
• Communications and document preparation: writing, editing, and format/design for information packets, grant proposals, marketing materials, business development documents, program materials, website, content, social media, public relations, correspondence, etc.
• Will work with external stakeholders to implement and maintain Girls Health Screen, provide training and other materials, collect results, conduct site visits, etc.
• Will assist in creating spreadsheet and statistical preparations, including budgets, charts, and tables of GHS results
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• STRONG attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and possess strong organization skills
• Must be able to work for a year
• B.A. required, M.A. preferred
• Proficient computer skills and use of Microsoft Office Suite
• Needs to be able to work flexible hours