Crowdfunding Intern with Experience Needed!Save the Water™
Need Volunteers & Artists for QEB FOUNDATION!!!! Its thanksgiving!!!Lumbo Gang Music
Developmental InternThe National Constitution Center
Development InternshipLongwood Symphony Orchestra
Product Development InternStudent Aid Services, Inc.
Real Estate Development Company InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionYou will be working for a Los Angeles based real estate development company primarily focused on hotel development. You will work on assignments and projects in a team environment. This is a virtual office position for college credit only.
Requirements- Be able to work on deadline and collaborate effectively in a team environment
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal team, external stakeholders by phone and email
- Good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and other applications
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a brief cover letter that also describes your specific availability. The position is unpaid, but a successful intern will gain valuable experience, professional recommendations and academic credit. We highly value our interns and many decide to continue to work with us after their internships end.