Web DeveloperHindSite Interactive, Inc.
Development InternNational MS Society Southern California & Nevada Chapter
Intern for Music Program in the HamptonsHamptons Music Sessions
Economic Development InternEast Boston Main Streets
Event Planning Fall Intern (September-December 2014)Barakat Inc.
Real Estate Development Company InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionYou will be working for a Los Angeles based real estate development company primarily focused on hotel development. You will work on assignments and projects in a team environment. This is a virtual office position for college credit only.
Requirements- Be able to work on deadline and collaborate effectively in a team environment
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal team, external stakeholders by phone and email
- Good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and other applications
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
Please email email@example.com with your resume and a brief cover letter that also describes your specific availability. The position is unpaid, but a successful intern will gain valuable experience, professional recommendations and academic credit. We highly value our interns and many decide to continue to work with us after their internships end.