Regional Membership Development InternBookmark This
6448 E Hwy 290
DescriptionSS Project is seeking a Regional Membership Development Intern to drive display, email, and mobile marketing campaigns across the SS brands. This position requires applied knowledge of best practices in display advertising. The role requires an analytical mindset and relentless drive to optimize online marketing campaigns for maximum efficiency and effectiveness. This role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, covering all aspects of display advertising including campaign management, optimization, creative testing, and analytics. The position requires a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, as well as an interest in understanding and solving complex issues.
We are a startup company that is hoping to eventually grow into a worldwide brand. Our team is looking for talented and passionate interns to join our team who will look to make an impact from day 1. The company is fast growing with intern positions having consideration to be full-time in the future. Do not feel worried about meeting all requirements, anyone who submits a resume will be considered for the position, so go ahead and hit submit.
Responsibilities• Responsible for creation, implementation, analysis, optimization and management of online, email, and mobile marketing campaigns
• Bring effective strategy to SS project
• Implementation of our digital campaigns using direct marketing
• Collect and analyze campaign data, synthesize results and identify actionable opportunities and best practices to improve campaign performance
• Produce daily, weekly and month-end creative and campaign performance reports, and additional ad hoc analyses as required
• Collaborate with Sober Singles team to develop creative test strategies and provide strategic context and insight for creative idea generation
• Develop and execute new creative and campaign tests to better target users and improve overall ROI
• Manage internal relationships with SS marketing teams
Requirements• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Outlook & Excel) is a must
• Strong project management skills
• Sharp attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects at once
• Ability to effectively resolve problems and/or roadblocks as they occur
• Strong teamwork skills and proven ability to partner across an organization to get stuff done.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to interface effectively with stakeholders