Web DeveloperHindSite Interactive, Inc.
Development InternNational MS Society Southern California & Nevada Chapter
Intern for Music Program in the HamptonsHamptons Music Sessions
Economic Development InternEast Boston Main Streets
Event Planning Fall Intern (September-December 2014)Barakat Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
5465 SW Western Ave. Ste H
DescriptionReflective Goals is a start up apparel company based around motivating and inspiring. Through our apparel we provide inspiration to the everyday person all the way up to the elite athlete. We are looking for a very motivated intern that wants to help us launch this new endeavor. A full time hire could be available if it is the right fit with our team.
Must be creative and think outside the box.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment