Software Developer InternBookmark This
ROI Revolution, Inc.
12001 Research Parkway, Suite 236
DescriptionWe are searching for extraordinarily creative, motivated and talented people to join our Software Development team. You must possess strong programming abilities, intense intellectual curiosity and a self-motivated, proactive mindset. You will have the chance to work on Cloud Computing, Web Based Applications, and Scripting Languages during the course of the internship.
About ROI Revolution
ROI Revolution manages measurable, ROI-driven online marketing campaigns for online retailers, large and small. Our company works with clients throughout the USA, Canada and five additional countries worldwide. We are conveniently located in the Central Florida Research Park, directly adjacent to the UCF main campus.
As a Google Authorized Consulting Partner, ROI Revolution is experiencing significant growth. Further, we are often privy to cutting-edge developments in the ever-changing Internet landscape as a result of our 7 year partnership with Google. When you join the ROI Revolution team, you'll have the opportunity to help us help our clients achieve ROI-driven marketing results, learn about ground-breaking announcements before the news goes public, and meet Google insiders.
All interns receive dual-monitor PCs, free educational books from Amazon.com and free sodas and coffee. In addition, we treat our team to lunch every Friday at one of our favorite local restaurants.
By visiting our website, you'll see that we are a bright, growing company with lots of opportunity. Empowerment, teamwork, flexibility, focus and vision, combined with a strong financial foundation are the keys to our company's success. If you are looking for the perfect challenge, review the duties, qualifications and requirements below; then send us your resume and cover letter via our careers page.
As a Software Developer intern, you will have the opportunity to utilize the skills you have acquired in your Computer Science classes to work on projects developing programs and contributing to software development. At the conclusion of the internship, our best interns may be invited back for a full time position with the company.
Responsibilities• Learn Ruby on Rails through various resources, including online courses, screen casts, books (digital and print), and paired-programming sessions.
• Troubleshoot issues with new/existing features based on feedback from users, interface testing, unit testing, etc.
• Document new features using feature specs, unit tests, etc.
• Junior/Senior working toward a BA/BS degree or Masters degree in a technical, engineering, or scientific field.
• Ability to effectively communicate with clients and colleagues at all levels.
• A demonstrated capacity and willingness to learn.
• Highly motivated individual with a proven ability to deliver results.
• Ability to type 50+ WPM.
• Have an overall GPA of 3.2 or higher.
• IMPORTANT: This is a full time Summer Internship. Interns must be able to work 40 hours per week from mid-May through mid-August. Our business hours are M-F 9am-5pm.
• Solid technical understanding of how the Internet works.
• Knowledge of Web Design/Usability Principles.
• Demonstrated strategic and execution skills needed.
Pay Range: $25 per hour
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity, go to http://www.roirevolution.com/careers/apply.php to submit your cover letter and resume today! Only information submitted through the ROI website will be considered.
*Please do not submit your information unless you are living in the Orlando, FL area and/or attending the University of Central Florida.*