Sport195, Inc. - Technology and Development InternBookmark This
575 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY
• We are a global social sports network focused on all sports, all countries, and all levels to bring people thought though the power of Sport. Quickly our company is developing into one of the world’s largest platforms for sports information. Work with a fast paced and diverse development team to promote changing the world by empowering and connecting people globally through sport.
• The company is looking for motivated, forward thinking, creative but critical minded individuals. Ideal candidates will avidly follow multiple sports. The company works as a team and although directly working with the development crew on a daily basis the candidate would be cohesively working with the entire company simultaneously.
• Potentially meet well known athletes
• Immersing yourself in the sports world
• Interacting with sports enthusiasts
• Helping foster the growth of a pioneering social network
Please email your resume (.pdf), 2 letters of reference (.pdf), and writing sample or portfolio if applicable to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities• Learning quickly in a fast paced environment with a team of seasons developers
• Understand and implement methods of developing and integrating code into larger applications
Requirements• Have at minimum an undergraduate degree or in an undergraduate program
• Ideally, but not mandatory, studied/studying computer science, web development