Strategic Development InternBookmark This
Movement Studio LA
7409 Beverly Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionOur corporation is a fun private membership studio, transitioning into an exciting fitness brand, based on our signature method fusing Dance Cardio, Pilates, Barre Sculpt & Body Conditioning. We are scheduled to launch our new platform FALL 2013. Strategic Development includes branding and product development including merchandise. Marketing and Publicity is through platforms including traditional & social media, partnerships with synergetic businesses, personalities, social & educational groups, non-profit, online and publicity worlds.
We are seeking an eager, qualified individual for an unpaid internship to move into a permanent and paid position. Applicants must have an interest in marketing, branding and public relations as well as strong, management, sales and customer service skills.
Responsibilities• Assist planning and executing marketing campaigns and events.
• Research marketing trends in fitness as well synergetic areas.
• Maintain social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram &YouTube.
• Key role in website & product development
• Execute general administrative duties.
Requirements• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be professional, self-motivated, detail oriented and decisive.
• Must be proficient in mac computer systems.
• Experience or quick learning ability with software including Mindbody online and Constant Contact
* Photoshop, Excel and Illustrator experience is a plus