Communications InternDivine Purpose Enterprises
Development & Fundraising InternshipSchool Dangers Organization
Resource Development and Donor Management Summer Intern (May 2015-August 2015)Barakat Inc.
Development & Fundraising CoordinatorSchool Dangers Organization
Aquisition Specialist (Sales )Homefix Technologies
TV Development InternBookmark This
On Campus Media
3434 Overland Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionON Campus Media is fresh new digital TV network located inside college bookstores across the country. We are currently seeking TWO bright and highly motivated individuals to assist the Programming Director with day-to-day operations.
Ideal candidates are both creative and tech savvy. Knowledge of Microsoft Office is required. Experience with film editing/motion graphics/ graphic design is a HUGE plus!
This is a great learning opportunity for anyone interested in the TV industry!
ResponsibilitiesIntern responsibilities include:
- Research filmmakers and original content creators.
- Researching new content for the network.
- Light Video Editing.
- Creating Mock-up presentations.
- Assist in negotiating production deals.
- Maintain database of contacts.
- Participate in creative meetings
- Light admin work (filing, copying, preparing expense reports).
- *MUST* receive college credit!
- Must have a laptop!
- Must be local (Or have reliable transportation)
- Must be able to start this month!
- Must be a team player!!
- Must be able to contribute a minimum of 20 hours per week.