Sustainable Development InternWorld Federation of United Nations Associations (WFUNA)
Communication and Development AssistantPhysicians for Social Responsiblity
Fundraising InternWorld Federation of United Nations Associations (WFUNA)
Art Gallery / Program Development Internship (Spring/Summer 2014)Alfa Art Gallery
Business Development / Communications for book tourIActive
Web Development InternshipBookmark This
VIP Art fair
150 W 28th Street, Suite 404
Empire State, NY
DescriptionThe world’s first online art venture, VIP Art Fair, is seeking hard-working and dedicated tech interns that are eager to join our energetic start-up team in our New York City office.
VIP Art Fair is spreading its wings and we are looking for someone to jump right in and help juggle the day-to-day tasks.
We look forward to receiving your resume and cover letter, custom made for VIP, explaining why you think you’re the perfect fit for this job. Please address your letter to Severin and email it with subject line “VIP Art Fair Tech Internship” to email@example.com.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will change on a daily basis but may include:
• Using CSS and HTML to implement design mockups.
• Using your knowledge of VIP Art Fair’s languages and frameworks to debug, and streamline our code.
• Bringing a new perspective to continue to polish VIP Art Fair’s look and feel.
• And so much more…
RequirementsWhat you should ask yourself before applying:
• Am I a current student or recent graduate who has the time to work for VIP Art Fair at least two (compensated) days a week?
• Do I have an efficient and speedy work ethic and am willing to wear many hats if needed?
• Am I a good communicator, curious, and fun to work with?
• Am I detail oriented, organized, flexible, and ready to work in a past paced, hands-on start-up environment?
• Do I have strong CSS and HTML skills?