UI Development Intern - Front EndBookmark This
841 Springdale Drive
ResponsibilitiesYou will be working mostly on updating our existing websites and CMS/backend console. Implementing features such as interactive videos and dynamic landing pages will be your first objectives, then we will work on re-skinning our CMS. You need to possess:
- The ability to work quickly and efficiently, but never sacrificing quality for speed.
- The desire to learn more and never be content
- The desire to become a jack-of-all-trades project leader
- A meticulous eye for detail
- A versatile balance of technical know-how and verbal communication skills
- A good understanding of design practices for web and mobile
The ideal candidate has:
- Excellent work ethics, time management, flexibility
- Ability to accept constructive feedbacks and criticism
- Ability to change direction without hesitation
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
SAMPLES OF RELEVANT WORK ARE A MUST.