Need Volunteers & Artists for QEB FOUNDATION!!!! Its thanksgiving!!!Lumbo Gang Music
Developmental InternThe National Constitution Center
Development InternshipLongwood Symphony Orchestra
Product Development InternStudent Aid Services, Inc.
Development Special Events InternshipGreat Lakes Science Center
Web Apps interns (HTML/CSS/PHP/Ruby/Python/Java/.NET)Bookmark This
45240 Business Ct #110
DescriptionWe are an IT service provider based in the Washington DC area. Our main focus is on Mobile Technology. We offer services on Mobile apps development and QA, Mobile Web and Web Apps.
(Check our website to see the details of services we offer. http://www.innolance.com/services)
Looking for multiple interns to work with us on exciting Web Application projects. We are looking for candidates who are enthusiastic about latest technology and have a vision to learn and grow with us on a long-term basis.
Both full-time and part-time opportunities are available for this position. We might consider candidates who wants to work remotely. However, our preference is local candidates for this position.
Responsibilities- Hands on development on web applications
- Deployment of web applications
- Review code and write unit tests.
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Communicate with teams.
Requirements- Experience/ Exposure to PHP/MYSQL/RUBY/PYTHON/HTML/CSS/Java/.NET
- Familiar with MVC concepts and Object Oriented Programming.
- Familiar with Apache/ISS
- Familiar with frameworks such as Django
- Familiar with Content Management Systems such as Drupal/WordPress
- Good communication skills.
- Innovative, fast learning, interested in learning and exploring new ideas.
- Passionate about building great web applications.
- Strong Troubleshooting abilities and capable of handling challenging projects.