Web DeveloperBookmark This
13911 Ridgedale Dr
DigitalParc is a results driven web development and online marketing firm deeply focused on transforming websites, driving traffic and growing revenue for our clients. We’re a rapidly growing company, actively seeking the best and brightest minds to passionately work to impact our clients’ businesses.
DigitalParc is looking to add some web development technical know-how to our arsenal. We are looking for a budding developer to work with our lead designer and marketing team to bring projects from the planning stage to completion. Assist in analyzing and supporting web designs for current clients, and creating and implementing strategy and design for new ones.
As a part of DigitalParc's interactive team, you’ll be in a creative and flexible environment and work on a wide variety of projects from large, product driven websites to mom-and-pop shops. You’ll be working on designs for the web, tablets, phones and whatever next gen devices come our way.
The Web Developer Intern will report to and work closely with DigitalParc’s Lead Designer and marketing team. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, creative, curious, self-motivated, organized, and eager to learn new skills.
RequirementsDESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Currently enrolled in and working towards the completion of a bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer arts, web design or similar
- Ability to communicate ideas through both verbal and visual presentation
- Proficient in web development and interface design
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, PHP, XML, Wordpress, Magento
- Familiarity with Responsive Design