Resource Development and Donor Management Fall Intern (September-December 2014)Barakat Inc.
San Jose Jazz Events, Sponsorship & Corporate Engagement Internship Summer Fest 2014San Jose Jazz
Art Gallery / Program Development Internship (Summer/Fall 2014)Alfa Art Gallery
Research and DevelopmentHealth Care Solutions of Delaware Valley
Web Development InternBookmark This
100 SE 1 ST
DescriptionSophisticated real estate firm is seeking a high-energy, Web Development Intern with experience in JQuery and PHP, as well as experience with MySQL database. The ideal candidate will help drive development, provide maintenance of our websites, and spearhead new projects.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
ResponsibilitiesSpecific internship duties include, but are not limited to:
• Enhance and maintain existing websites.
• Write new program code using prescribed specifications.
• Maintaining existing product code.
• Testing and developing programming modifications.
• Prepare and maintain project plans as the project progresses.
• Develop and manage project budgets.
• Document, obtain approval and track all changes to project parameters.
RequirementsDesired Skills & Experience:
• Preferably a Computer Science/Network Engineering, Engineering, or Information Technology major
• Excellent knowledge of Web Platforms and technologies.
• Knowledge of Mobile application technologies is preferred.
• Experience with MySQL database and Wordpress
• Strong written / oral communication skills, with the ability to interact professionally with all levels of staff.
• Able to plan work, organize time, and maintain workflow.