Development Internship - Save The BaySave The Bay, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternRBR PR & Advertising Agency
Web Development for Wordpress InternAlma & Co.
Global Health and International Development InternshipPanagora Group
Rock Paper Photo: Data & Content intern to Content Manager and Head of Photographer RelationsRock Paper Photo
Web Development Intern - Stamford, CTBookmark This
Design Within Reach
711 Canal Street
DescriptionDesign Within Reach offers the best in modern design, from iconic mid-century works to innovative items designed today. We sell clean and simple furniture and accessories, representing designers, materials and processes that span categories and countries.
Founded in 1999, with the belief that great design should be accessible to everyone, DWR’s business has grown to include retail locations in the U.S. and Canada and a successful e-commerce website. Our customers now include
As the part of the eCommerce and Digital team, you'll help us translate our passion for modern design into exceptional web and email experiences. We reach millions of design fans every month through our weekly email, award-winning web site, and online advertisements. You'll help us to produce our online marketing materials and create beautiful and effective digital experiences.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Slice and code HTML emails, homepages and landing pages
• Design and produce advertising banners
• Update DWR Studio pages with event details
• Design and develop interactive category pages to promote products
• Organize and archive home page and email designs
• Assisting gathering images for new products
• Create image, swatch and illustration assets for dwr.com
• Develop, QA and send emails, homepages, promotions and new items
• Audit product pages for errors
• Create and edit our eCatalog
Requirements• 2013 graduate or a student currently pursuing a degree in web production
• HTML and coding skills
• Previous experience within a retail sales environment a plus
• Attention to detail; outstanding problem-solving/multi-tasking skills; strong follow through skills.
• Resourceful and creative, looks for opportunities for improvement in workflow
• Outstanding communication skills; conveys information in a clear and concise manner.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain composure in all situations.
• Ability to learn on the fly. Learns quickly when facing new problems.