Fundraising Data InternshipMet Council
Fall 2014 Development InternThe Hopeful Dawn Foundation
Business Development Intern (aka Aunt Fannie's Evangelist)Aunt Fannie's
Fall Intern-Major Gifts (Northeast)Boys & Girls Clubs of America
Fall Intern-Major Gifts (Southeast)Boys & Girls Clubs of America
Web Development SpecialistBookmark This
Entrepreneurs That SOAR!
DescriptionEntrepreneurs That SOAR! is a Connecticut based business networking organization that supports Free Enterprises. Our goal is to promote 'sustainability of one's personal economy' by fostering entrepreneurship through education, creativity, innovative ideas, collaborative efforts and most importantly, relationship building. We also serve as an incubator for small to medium sized businesses in Connecticut and beyond.
We offer semester-long internships to undergraduates, graduate students, recent graduates and anyone who are in career transition that would like to add skills that can enhance their resumes. Internships are part time and almost all work can be accomplished virtually. Therefore, location is not of the utmost importance. This is a learning internship experience and we do not expect you to know everything that is involved!
Selection is made on the basis of your interest, passion and motivation in working for Entrepreneurs That SOAR, enthusiasm for Entrepreneurs That SOAR's mission and programs, your ability to contribute and, your commitment to gaining a meaningful work experience.
- Ability to establish positive relationships with people who could be used as a reference for employment opportunities including a reference letter from the CEO of the company
- Witness and gain real life experiences of building your own business
- Our interns will have access to a great collaborative and co-working community
- Work in your pajamas and virtually anywhere in the world, even on the beach!
- Oh yeah ... we often feed our interns well! Great coffee/snacks/food at live meetings ... always!
To Apply: Please send your resume and cover letter (minimum 200 words) expressing your interest to email@example.com
Ideal Timeline: Starting January 2012 through TBD. (Duration is ongoing and negotiable.)
Compensation: This is an unpaid internship. We are happy to work with your school to arrange for academic credit for those who require it.
Read more on our website link: http://www.entrepreneursthatsoar.com/internship-program.html
Responsibilities- Manage daily upkeep exisitng website - enhance website functionality, and improve the ease of usage
- Integrating online tools and other user interfaces
- Increase webpage interactivity and assist in web designs for strategic web presences
- Sharpen the website design and layout
- Develop on page content
- Execute on project plans
- Manage resources
- Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Video, image, and content implementation
- Assists in the maintenance and expansion of social networks
- Develop and implement innovative online campaigns to support brand communications
Requirements- Knowledge of web development, information and communications technology, communications management and/or web-based graphic design.
- Strong interest in exploring new software and computer environments and technologies
- Basic knowledge of Html, Photoshop, and Flash
- Must have completed sophomore year
- Strong organizational and communication skills are required