Research and Data AnalysisOffice of the Creative Economy
Sustainable Development InternWorld Federation of United Nations Associations (WFUNA)
Fundraising InternWorld Federation of United Nations Associations (WFUNA)
Art Gallery / Program Development Internship (Spring/Summer 2014)Alfa Art Gallery
Business Development / Communications for book tourIActive
Web development in Long Beach, CABookmark This
2155 N Bellflower Blvd
Long Beach, CA
DescriptionClique® is a new rewards service which uses mobile technology and social media to help retailers connect with consumers. It focuses on local shopping, entertainment, and dining. It is leading the way to consumer-centric marketing. For more information please visit www.clique.cc
EpiSocial Inc. is the company behind Clique, and the selected web development intern will work at the EpiSocial office in downtown Long Beach, CA.
• Primarily web development. We are looking for both front-end and back-end interns.
• Assist in the creation of e-mail campaigns and on line promotion, etc.
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Enter contact information into contact management systems
• Provide support to social media efforts