Looking for Full Time IOS/Android App DeveloperUniversity Primetime
Zappos Mobile Front End Development College Intern - Summer 2015Zappos.com, Inc.
Zappos Mobile Back End Development College Intern - Summer 2015Zappos.com, Inc.
Zappos iOS Development College Intern - Summer 2015Zappos.com, Inc.
Zappos Front End Development College Intern - Summer 2015Zappos.com, Inc.
Winter Events & Development InternshipBookmark This
Adaptive Sports Center of Crested Butte
Crested Butte, CO
DescriptionThe Events & Development Intern is responsible for assisting the Development Department in planning and implementing our two winter fundraising events, 7 Hours of the Banana and the Annual Raffle, and assisting in the office where needed on database, administrative and other special projects.
This position will provide a hands on opportunity for the young professional who is interested in learning about event planning and the day-to-day operations of a non-profit organization. Fundraising is key to the success of any non-profit organization and is a valuable skill to add to any resume. The Events & Development Intern will have the opportunity to work closely with experienced development professionals, learn about event planning, and the operation of a non-profit organization.
This position reports to the Development Director, Allison Butcher.
Specific duties may include:
• Assist with coordinating event logistics and tracking vendor information.
• Coordinate event mailings.
• Create and help manage list of event sponsors and RSVP list.
• Assist with volunteer recruitment and the staffing plan for the event.
• Work with the communications department to send out special events emails to the organization’s e-mail list and coordinate materials for the event website or other external postings.
• Assist with development office donor research, outreach and acknowledgments.
• Work with staff in other departments on various tasks, as needed.
• Assisting with the organization of the Raffle.
• Interest in and/or knowledge of event planning and non-profit development practices.
• Attention to detail a must.
• Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and perform a wide variety of tasks over the course of the workday.
• Motivation, enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong computer competency; proficiency in Word and Excel (experience with mail merge function a plus.)
• Organizational and general office skills.