Communications InternDivine Purpose Enterprises
Development & Fundraising InternshipSchool Dangers Organization
Resource Development and Donor Management Summer Intern (May 2015-August 2015)Barakat Inc.
Development & Fundraising CoordinatorSchool Dangers Organization
Aquisition Specialist (Sales )Homefix Technologies
Wordpress Developer / DesignerBookmark This
DescriptionWhat are we looking for?
We are seeking a candidate whom has been developing sites with Wordpress (2+ years). You should be well versed in Internet technologies and applications. Primarily responsible for creating, building, testing, and troubleshooting web sites, web applications and scripts in a very fast-paced environment. You will work with our account teams, graphic designers and programmers, to create innovative online solutions.
Responsibilities• Develop and maintain PHP/MySQL/HTML sites
• Front-end development – understanding responsive builds and browser compatibility
• Suggest improvements of builds and technology
• QA testing and rollout
• Create specific pages/sites accurately following the designs
• Develop, modify, and debug WordPress implementations
• Work with Project Management to ensure successful, on-time delivery
• Ability to provide ownership over projects they work on.
Requirements• 2+ years professional experience developing websites
• 2 years professional experience writing PHP code
• 2 years’ experience customizing and building Wordpress sites
• Ability to translate Photoshop design comps and wireframes into working HTML templates
• Expert hands-on knowledge of standards compliant HTML, XHTML, CSS
• Knowledge of mySQL database and SQL scripting
• Thorough understanding of cross platform/browser compatibility issues
• Excellent communication skills (written, verbal & presentation) and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people
• Must be highly productive when working independently and work well in a team environment