Volunteer InternHope Family Resources
Volunteer InternHouse Of Hope International
Spring Membership and Programs Intern for the National Foundation for Women LegislatorsNational Foundation for Women Legislators
Business Development - Work from Home, School or anywhere in the world! Full/Part-time!Connect With Training
General House Work InternQuantum Integrations
Business Development / Sales InternAtmos energy
Development Intern (Unpaid)The Branch Museum of Architecture and Design
C++ Developer - 2017 Summer InternSabre
American Lung Association in Maine - Development InternBookmark This
American Lung Association of New England
122 State St.
Posted: September 02 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDevelopment Intern will be working out of the American Lung Association office in Augusta, ME. Intern should be available 10 – 20 hours per week from November - July. American Lung Association is able to accommodate a flexible schedule with varying days or hours per week as needed to fit in with intern’s schedule. Intern should be able to commit to volunteering at the Trek Across Maine cycling event, Wednesday, June 14 – Sunday, June 18 (not required but strongly suggested).
Responsibilities• Support Development Team with a variety of tasks relating to event planning and management for the Trek Across Maine. Some duties will be assigned as tasks or projects arise throughout the planning process
• Data entry duties as assigned in Excel and Google Drive
• Research and outreach for community involvement in relation to volunteers and product donations
• Preparation and packing support for mailings and supplies for volunteer groups prior to the Trek Across Maine
• Management of in house signage printing, laminating and inventory for Trek Across Maine and Cycle the Seacoast cycling events
Requirements• Currently enrolled in Associates or Bachelor’s program at secondary education institution
• Eligible to work in the United States
• Experience working in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Power Point, Excel, etc)
• General knowledge of Google, Gmail and Google Drive