Volunteer InternHope Family Resources
Volunteer InternHouse Of Hope International
Spring Membership and Programs Intern for the National Foundation for Women LegislatorsNational Foundation for Women Legislators
Business Development - Work from Home, School or anywhere in the world! Full/Part-time!Connect With Training
General House Work InternQuantum Integrations
Business Development / Sales InternAtmos energy
Development Intern (Unpaid)The Branch Museum of Architecture and Design
C++ Developer - 2017 Summer InternSabre
Architectural Design Internship Winter 2016/2017Bookmark This
276 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1008
New York, NY
Posted: October 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWeMac Ventures is offering a architectural design internship (NOT Interior Design) to qualified architecture students. WeMac is a New York City based real estate development firm that focuses on residential real estate development opportunities in Manhattan and Brooklyn. Students will gain experience in the business of real estate development, architecture, and design.
The internship program is targeting a student interested in Architecture and Design and will cover the following:
• Preconstruction/Construction Operations
• Design Product Research
• Architecture and Interior Design
• Field & Office Operations
RequirementsInternship requires the following from prospective students:
• Students should be prepared to commit to a 10-12 week internship program
• Students should be prepared to work 15 to 20 hours a week.
• Students should be Mac & PC savvy and well versed in Microsoft Office.
• Prospective internship candidates are not required to have previous experience, but are required to be self-starters and independent thinkers.
• Students interested in Architecture and design must be AutoCad proficient. Knowledge in other drafting, modeling and rendering programs is a plus.
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
SkillsRequired - AutoCAD Architecture, Adobe Creative Suite, Design Education
Preferred - Rhino 3D, Autodesk Revit, AutoCAD