Customer Service RepresentativeTeva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Training Development InternFound Animals Foundation
UNPAID DEVELOPMENT & PRODUCTION INTERNSHIPDIGA STUDIOS
Web Developer JuniorMantis Marketing
Special Events and Membership Work ScholarAperture Foundation
Fundraising and Development InternshipIndiana Wildlife Federation
Film Festival - Graphic Artist InternshipFMG inc.
Entry Level Management PositionDavid Management Group
ArtsAlive Production and Planning InternshipBookmark This
1165 Willamette St
Posted: June 25 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionArts Alive’s mission is to bring together artists to create an atmosphere that inspires those watching and listening with the purpose of leading others to discover their own inner artist.
Interns will be expected to provide general support in many capacities. They will be involved in prepping Arts Alive for its 2016 season, including a collaborative event in Kesey Square and a dance program featuring performances by artists from Havana and classes in Portland. Interns will take part in putting together a proposal as well as participate in many different roles as we develop an educational curriculum to be presented to the Board of Education. Other ventures include grant writing, fostering business connections and fostering relationships across the creative community.
You will meet with the Director of Community Development of Arts Alive, a project under the non-profit Energy Village, a 501 (c) 3.
Meetings may take place at the downtown Eugene office or elsewhere in Eugene at the Director’s discretion and availability.
Work may be done both on the intern’s own time and/or using a workstation at the main office.
This is a hands-on, in-person position for someone in the Eugene, Oregon area, remote/virtual work will not be possible.
Work Location: Eugene, Oregon
Work Schedule: Part-Time
ResponsibilitiesPrimary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in planning and producing events.
• Actively participate on assigned teams and/or projects.
• Excellent interpersonal, research, and time management skills.
• Grace under pressure and good judgment in sensitive situations.
• General use of Microsoft Office or Google Drive.
• Highly organized. You arrive on time and are capable of completing projects before the deadline. You are able to prioritize and manage a myriad of tasks at once.
• Team-oriented. You’re willing to help out on projects that build synergy between organizations.
• Entrepreneurial. You are able to wear many hats and thrive in scenarios where you are given big goals and lots of independence.
• Passionate. You are dedicated to creating community. You want to make a difference.