Innovative Event Planner for Eco-Conscious Non-ProfitHemp Educate America
Outreach/Fundraising InternThe Police Reform Organizing Project
Deer Valley® Music Festival – Summer Development InternshipUtah Symphony | Utah Opera
Front End DeveloperCreatella
Business Development / Sales InternReliance capital Limited
Strategic Partnerships InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Website Developer InternUB International, LLC
Development InternEsperanca, Inc.
Broker AssistantBookmark This
17W045 Hodges Road
Oakbrook Terrace, IL
Posted: March 30 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionINSURHAUS is an insurance brokerage and risk management company. We team with our clients to define, design, and deliver the best insurance solutions to help protect their assets. INSURHAUS offers clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk and insurance strategy.
This Summer Internship Program provides a strong foundation for anyone interested in the insurance industry. Students will be exposed to the insurance process, specific laws and regulations, sales, proper documentation, different types of software, marketing, and even customer service.
Our goal is to provide the students with working experience and hands-on training during the internship.
This program may include challenging tasks and creative assignments that will require applying their education. As an intern, you will receive:
• Thorough education of our company, the insurance industry as a whole, and how the insurance industry works along with how the insurance industry makes money.
• A well experienced manager and/or supervisor that will mentor and guide you through your internship. This manager/supervisor will provide critique and will evaluate your progress throughout the internship.
Requirements• Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Interest in the Insurance Industry
Preferred College juniors or seniors.