Innovative Event Planner for Eco-Conscious Non-ProfitHemp Educate America
Outreach/Fundraising InternThe Police Reform Organizing Project
Deer Valley® Music Festival – Summer Development InternshipUtah Symphony | Utah Opera
Front End DeveloperCreatella
Business Development / Sales InternReliance capital Limited
Strategic Partnerships InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Website Developer InternUB International, LLC
Development InternEsperanca, Inc.
Business Development ConsultantBookmark This
Bagley Consulting Group, LLC
8000 Walton Parkway, STE 234
New Albany, OH
Posted: June 10 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
￼• Meet assigned revenue targets by generating business from new and existing clients • Set up of meetings with appropriately qualified contacts
• Partner with relevant team members to create winning proposals
• Anticipate and recognize any client objections in order to close sales
• Coordinate opportunities from prospect through to engagement
• Research and communicate information about target sectors, customers and competitors
• Proactively communicate news and insights on prospect organizations and contacts
• Gain and share understanding of prospect’s organization, processes, business strategies, product or service offerings and decision-making structures
• Work collaboratively with the company’s resources to define the approach and strategy for achieving client requirements
• Effectively negotiate with multiple levels of executive management within prospective client organizations
• Use in-depth knowledge and insight of key competitors to create compelling reasons for prospective clients to engage with the company.
• Articulate to clients the benefits of the project management approach and educate them about new ideas and new ways of thinking.
• Communicate the status of opportunities, clearly articulate next steps and discuss potential risks with the wider sales and account management team in weekly meeting.
• Comprehensive knowledge of all facets of the business development process • Solid financial, business and industry insights and consultative selling skills
• Well organized and methodical in how business is conducted
• Proven ability to create compelling written collateral in a concise manner
• Self motivated with strong communication and organizational skills
• Able to listen to, lead and influence senior management
• Enthusiastic about contributing to our growing business, its brand, processes and client base • Established network of business contacts
• Collaborative team player
• Comfortable presenting in group settings
• Strong negotiating skills