Innovative Event Planner for Eco-Conscious Non-ProfitHemp Educate America
Outreach/Fundraising InternThe Police Reform Organizing Project
Deer Valley® Music Festival – Summer Development InternshipUtah Symphony | Utah Opera
Front End DeveloperCreatella
Business Development / Sales InternReliance capital Limited
Strategic Partnerships InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Website Developer InternUB International, LLC
Development InternEsperanca, Inc.
Business Development InternBookmark This
Museum of Flight
Posted: September 28 2016
Company Location: Hixson, TN
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you love airplanes. The Museum of Flight is looking for a business development intern who is looking for on the job experience while having fun. Please check us out at www.mofts.org, on Facebook, and our YouTube channel.
The Museum of Flight is an educational 501C3 nonprofit, whose mission is: "To increase the awareness of aviation through the flight of historic aircraft while supporting the local children's hospital. The museum has to date restored to static display or flight 9 historic aircraft. The museum hangar is a venue for the general public to tour, school class trips, weddings, cocktail parties and various other events. The aircraft attend airshows both as static and as performers per request from airshow coordinators, provides flyby support for military internments, sporting events, and holiday celebrations.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- grant development
Requirements- Ability to work in a very active environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education