Development CoordinatorArt of Freedom
Development InternThe Black Institute
Social Media & Community Management InternLife On Top
Volunteer InternHope Family Resources
Volunteer InternHouse Of Hope International
Spring Membership and Programs Intern for the National Foundation for Women LegislatorsNational Foundation for Women Legislators
Business Development - Work from Home, School or anywhere in the world! Full/Part-time!Connect With Training
General House Work InternQuantum Integrations
Business Development/Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: September 16 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a one stop company located in Southern California. We offer various business solutions to businesses. We pride ourselves in helping others and getting the job done right.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our team to drive new business as a VIRTUAL part-time Business Developer/Sales intern.
Your people skills are the most important ingredient to helping win new clients and grow more successful!
Ability or willingness to network (online); prior education or experience in business development, marketing, or sales is desirable.
College students or recent graduates working on a business, marketing, public relations.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Make outbound calls to prospective clients.
- Introduce clients to the services of the agency and our methodology.
- Set appointments with prospective clients and clients for sales team.
- Effectively communicate meeting goals and necessary documents for meeting to be successful to clients.
- Establish milestones, goals and track progress
- Generate reports on project status
- Maintain appointment calendar and notify sales team of changes, i.e., cancellations, time and or date changes.
- Contacts current and prospective customers to sell and explain products, perform account rounding and solicit new business within the market area.
Requirements- Available to call prospective clients/business during office hours
- Prior appointment setting & sales experience
- Superior customer service & organizational skills.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Exceptional phone voice, etiquette, & confidence.
- High Energy with an outgoing personality.
- Self-Motivated & task oriented.
- Working knowledge of MS Office/MS Excel.
- Time commitment of 10-12 hours per week.
- Reliable access to an Internet connection, your own computer, Skype, and phone.