QA Testing Intern For iPhoneFashom
Customer Service ManagerUnited Group Limited
Unity C# Kinect DevelopmentvuPad
Development Intern - Spring 2017The Lupus Foundation of America- DC/MD/VA Chapter
Research and Development FellowAfricAid
Product Development Intern (Beauty)Scentbird
Data EntryWesfarmers Limited
The Internship You Want : Travel, Young Company, PaidLevel, Inc
Business Development/Sales InternBookmark This
AMD Global Consulting
Posted: April 08 2016
Company Location: McDonough, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAMD GLOBAL CONSULTING is a corporate partner of AMD LAW. AMD GLOBAL CONSULTING provides business consulting services for small to medium sized business looking to expand into the global marketplace. Additionally, AMD GLOBAL CONSULTING has a focus on emerging corporate and internet compliance issues such as medical record keeping and cyber security.
AMD GLOBAL CONSULTING has a patent services consulting division with a focus on providing patent advice to the bio-technology sector. Among other services, AMD GLOBAL CONSULTING provides pre- patent analysis reports and searches.
Responsibilities* Working closely with senior levels
* Acquires new customers from an assigned geography, and/or a set of prospects.
* Leads all aspects of the sales process
* Refers opportunities for growth in products and services
* Sells a subset of company products and services to assigned opportunities
* Assist in running transaction processes
* Preparing material as assigned by supervisor
Requirements* Coursework in Business
* Able to demonstrate an understanding of Business Development
* Strong attention to detail
* Effective communication and organizational skills
* Ability to multi-task and stay focused on priorities in order to meet deadlines
* Must be able to collaborate with colleagues on complex assignments