Front-End Development iOS & AndroidMoodMe
Nonprofit Fundraising InternshipSchools for Girls
walmart secret shopperwalmart secret shopper
CITYarts Development Intern - Summer 2017CITYarts, Inc
iOS Development InternSurfwrench LLC
Event SalesFirst Dry Clean
Mobile Developer Instructor (iOS or Android)CHEETAH
Web DeveloperDigital Artifex
Community Planning and Research InternBookmark This
Action for Boston Community Development, Inc.
178 Tremont Street
Posted: May 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionABCD’s Planning and Grants Department is looking for an Intern to provide assistance with data collection and analysis in support of the agency’s Strategic Planning and community needs assessment efforts. The Intern will assist in a broad variety of data collection, analysis, reporting, and program development.
Length of Commitment:
May 2016 to August 2016
Schedule (including day and time if applicable):
15-20 hours per week, with a flexible schedule from Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am and 5pm
Responsibilities• Identify and access secondary source data sources
• Assist with primary source data collection and validation
• Assist with the development of survey instruments, focus group questionnaires, and key informant interview scripts
• Produce visualized gathered data
• Produce status update memorandum
• Maintain team project site
• Assist with planning, coordination and implementation of strategic planning events, including community meetings
• Assist with other related administrative tasks and projects as needed
RequirementsStudents in a Master’s level Urban or Public Policy, Sociology, Government, Public Administration, or Political Science program preferred. Must have exceptional research, analytical and organizational skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel; familiarity with SPSS, R, GIS and Microsoft SharePoint a plus. Must be able to work sensitively and effectively with individuals of diverse educational, socio-economic, and cultural backgrounds.
SkillsRequired - Organizational, Research and Analysis
Preferred - Microsoft Excel, SPSS, GIS, R, Microsoft SharePoint