QA Testing Intern For iPhoneFashom
Customer Service ManagerUnited Group Limited
Unity C# Kinect DevelopmentvuPad
Development Intern - Spring 2017The Lupus Foundation of America- DC/MD/VA Chapter
Research and Development FellowAfricAid
Product Development Intern (Beauty)Scentbird
Data EntryWesfarmers Limited
The Internship You Want : Travel, Young Company, PaidLevel, Inc
Corporate Sponsorship & Development InternshipBookmark This
711 E 1st St
Posted: October 11 2016
Application Deadline: December 16, 2016
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 01/16/17 — 04/17/17 (Flexible)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHere at ArtsQuest, we are looking for creative, energetic, and driven interns who are passionate about the arts, music and education. If you want to be involved in the day-to-day inner workings of a dynamic and entrepreneurial non-profit arts and entertainment organization, work hard and have fun while earning college credit in the process, we want YOU!
Our extensive programming allows our interns the opportunity to participate in some of the biggest events and concerts that come to the Lehigh Valley. The ArtsQuest Internship Program caters to a variety of different majors with opportunities in our marketing, development, performing and visual arts, and volunteer departments.
ArtsQuest interns are given the tools they need to be successful through hands on supervision and mentorship. Aside from accepting full time positions here at ArtsQuest, some of our brightest interns have gone on to further their careers by joining fortune 500 companies, touring with A-list bands, and even starting their own successful companies.
ArtsQuest is seeking summer 2016 Sponsorship & Marketing Intern(s) to assist our team, working closely with the Senior Vice President of Marketing and Corporate Partnerships, Director of New Business Partnerships, Business Development Manager and the Marketing and Development Coordinator. Our intern(s) will gain valuable real world experience in the development and execution of sponsorship and fundraising as well as relationship development with corporate sponsors and some of the largest brands in the country including the Yuengling Brewery, Jack Daniels, Martin Guitar, Bridgestone, Wells Fargo, Sony PlayStation, PNC Bank, KIND Bars, and many more. This position would be great for a marketing / advertising / non-profit business management or communications major. Other applicable areas of study may apply.
Responsibilities• Assist with brand activation during Musikfest, the nation’s largest free music festival, along with other events like Soccerfest celebrating the 2016 Copa America Centenario, patriotic holidays, Levitt Pavilion SteelStacks Free Concert Series and other festivals and events
• Facilitate contract fulfillment and festival exhibitor communications including on-site at festivals and events for sponsors, small exhibitors and large national brand tours.
• Assist with proposal development, including creative brainstorming and design of the proposal
• Work with Marketing team to create and activate contests with partners
• Capture experiences with photos and video to be shared on ArtsQuest social media sites
• Create sponsorship recap reports showcasing sponsor exposure and fulfillment
• Communicate with current and potential sponsors on various offers and opportunities at Musikfest and other events
• Work within CRM database to manage and track current and prospective sponsor information
• Attend sponsorship and marketing meetings, as schedule permits as well as meetings with current and potential sponsors.
• Interns will be required to work at least 16-24 hours or as needed to fulfill credit requirements including all 10 days of Musikfest, August 5-14, 2016
Requirements• Currently enrolled in a full time undergraduate or graduate degree program focusing in Business Administration, Corporate Communication, or a related field
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced and creative environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office is preferred
• Knowledge of Prezi presentation software and the desire to learn is a plus