Nonprofit Fundraising InternshipSchools for Girls
walmart secret shopperwalmart secret shopper
CITYarts Development Intern - Summer 2017CITYarts, Inc
iOS Development InternSurfwrench LLC
Event SalesFirst Dry Clean
Mobile Developer Instructor (iOS or Android)CHEETAH
Web DeveloperDigital Artifex
Strategic Partnerships InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Creative Content GeneratorBookmark This
Posted: May 10 2017
Company Location: Washington, DC
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 7 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Are you passionate about the future of our country and the future of our workforce? Do you want to join a team of dynamic professionals that share your passion? Do you want to be a part of a group that is helping improve the quality of our science, technology, engineering and Emergency Repairs
Leed Energy® INDOOR COMFORT CONTROL PRODUCTS, The focus at Reed Energy for complete customer satisfaction on every job means we believe in offering products that we know will give our customers the performance and reliability we would require for our own homes. Check out the different air conditioning, heating and indoor air quality products we carry. The Leed Energy® website contains profiles of more than 20 categories of LEED-related entities and details ‘Who is Doing What’ on over 6000 LEED-related organizations all 50 states.
Apply to join our team! Leed Energy® is the “one-stop shop” for LEED education. We are committed to connecting entities working in the field of LEED and we are looking for dynamic, motivated and intellectually curious interns to join our team.
The Corporate Development and Marketing intern will be assigned to work on growing our client base and expanding our corporate outreach. Our clients include major corporations, federal government agencies and non-profit organizations. The intern will support the Leed Energy® strategic outreach to service existing and potential clients. The BD/OPS intern will work on tasks including researching Corporate Social Responsibility programs of major corporations, funding streams from government and foundation grant possibilities. Predominately will work on special initiatives and projects of the Executive team.(Primarily the CEO) Additionally, the intern will be an integral part of the Leed Energy® team, contributing to our website by updating existing content and generating new research-based content.
Corporate Development and Marketing activities include contributing to development of Leed Energy® events like our interactive webinars, administrative tasks and operations, sponsor meetings and others. Tasks required of the BD/OPS intern include:
• Corporate Research on educational outreach and internal learning programs
• Development of sales and marketing energy materials
• Content management of Leed Energy® website for updates of information in profiles
• Outreach with clients to secure contributions to blog and other outlets
• Networking opportunities at events on Capitol Hill and at Corporate thought leadership forums.
• Analysis of macroeconomic labor market data related to LEED fields
• Attending and recording events on behalf of Leed Energy®
ResponsibilitiesCompensation and Hours
• Minimum of 10 hours per week – Flexible with scheduling but must hours scheduled must fall within 8:30-6PM
• Hours will be set upon first
• Monthly stipend Metro of $100
Requirements• Undergraduate or graduate students majoring public policy or business.
• Prefer candidate to have a track record of leadership and project management through organizations or
• Detail oriented and can work under strong deadlines
• Ability to be tasked with various projects at one time.
• Interest in LEED initiatives and how that relates to government entities, large corporations, and higher education
• Demonstrated research and writing ability, plus excellent communications skills;
• Computer proficiency Energy Alliance Partner