Web DeveloperReliance Capital Limited
Training Development InternFound Animals Foundation
UNPAID DEVELOPMENT & PRODUCTION INTERNSHIPDIGA STUDIOS
Special Events and Membership Work ScholarAperture Foundation
Fundraising and Development InternshipIndiana Wildlife Federation
Entry Level Management PositionDavid Management Group
Java Script DeveloperMashtopatoes
Webmaster InternPrime & Prim Studio of the Arts
Development CoordinatorBookmark This
Art of Freedom
1165 N. Clark street, #700
Posted: October 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionArt of Freedom is a humanitarian non-profit to raise awareness of human trafficking through art and fashion projects; Influence policy; and empowering victims.
The Development Coordinator will learn and aid the Development manage in building AOF’s funding base by assisting in the various components that are required to develop fundraising campaigns, maintaining donor relations and any other duties that relate towards non-profit development. College credit optional. May lead to permanent career at the end of internship.
ResponsibilitiesWorks closely with the Development Manager to implement and execute organizational fundraising plans
- Establish and maintain healthy relationships with major donors
- Acquire financial support from various individuals, groups, companies, business, foundations etc.
- Assist in the organization and execution of special events
- Write and submit grants
Requirements- Working knowledge (or more) experience in non-profit development
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Adept and building and maintaining long-term relationships
- Capable at executing tasks in a timely manner
- Integrity and Honesty in financial dealings