iOS Development InternSurfwrench LLC
Event SalesFirst Dry Clean
Mobile Developer Instructor (iOS or Android)CHEETAH
Web DeveloperDigital Artifex
Strategic Partnerships InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Gay Startup Technology Intern (iOS App Launch + Digital Marketing) in NYCVers
Web DeveloperOnsite Safety
Grant Writing Intern - Summer 2017Met Council
Development CoordinatorBookmark This
Art of Freedom
1165 N. Clark street, #700
Posted: October 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionArt of Freedom is a humanitarian non-profit to raise awareness of human trafficking through art and fashion projects; Influence policy; and empowering victims.
The Development Coordinator will learn and aid the Development manage in building AOF’s funding base by assisting in the various components that are required to develop fundraising campaigns, maintaining donor relations and any other duties that relate towards non-profit development. College credit optional. May lead to permanent career at the end of internship.
ResponsibilitiesWorks closely with the Development Manager to implement and execute organizational fundraising plans
- Establish and maintain healthy relationships with major donors
- Acquire financial support from various individuals, groups, companies, business, foundations etc.
- Assist in the organization and execution of special events
- Write and submit grants
Requirements- Working knowledge (or more) experience in non-profit development
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Adept and building and maintaining long-term relationships
- Capable at executing tasks in a timely manner
- Integrity and Honesty in financial dealings