March of Dimes - Spring InternshipMarch of Dimes
Brand Strategy / Insight AnalystWhoWhatWhy
Business Development/Sales InternBusiness Services
Development Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Product Development Internship - Spring 2017ITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Fundraising Assistant-Foreign Relations Breakthrough Project-AKOrganization for International Cooperation
WEB DEVELOPMENT & DESIGN INTERNFarotech
Development CoordinatorArt of Freedom
Feeding Children Everywhere
830 S Ronald Reagan Boulevard Unit 142
Posted: July 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAREAS OF INTEREST: EVENTS, SALES, COMMUNICATIONS, AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
This role is crucial for empowering all types of people to host Hunger Projects—from executives, to elementary school teachers. You will work directly with clients to ensure events are booked properly and executed with excellence, as well as help bring growth to new markets across the US.
All interns help empower and mobilize volunteers at Hunger Projects across the United States. Hunger Projects are large, high-energy events, where hundreds to thousands of volunteers assemble healthy meals for hungry children.
First and foremost, empowering, mobilizing, and connecting with PEOPLE.
Initiating Phone Contact with Potential Clients
• Warm Calls/Appointments
• Connection Card Follow Ups
• Cold Calls
Booking Hunger Projects with a Variety of Groups
• Corporate Partners
• Church/Religious Partners
• Writing Proposals
• Gathering Event Information
• Sitting in on Initial Calls with Clients
• Scheduling Logistics Calls
• Assisting Clients with Fundraising Process
Traveling to and Leading Hunger Projects Across the United States
You’ll Thrive in this Position if:
• You’re a People Person: Ability & Enjoyment in Connecting with Others
• You’ve Got the Gift of Gab: Excellent Communication Skills
• You Cross Your T’s and Dot Your I’s: Attentive to Detail, Self-Motivated, & Thorough
• You Light Up a Room: Enthusiastic, Great Interpersonal Skills, & a Can-Do Attitude
To learn more and apply visit www.feedingchildreneverywhere.com/intern or use internships' application process.