Corporate Engagement InternCradles To Crayons
Development InternshipVictoria Theatre Association
Intern at #GTTFP. A collection of luxury & travel brands in the bustling NYC campuses of Galvanize.#GTTFP
Web Development InternOutings & Adventures
Web Development Intern (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
Development Intern - stipend positionThe Arc Greater Twin Cities
Children's Museum of Richmond
2626 West Broad St
Posted: June 09 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIf you are a college student or recent graduate seeking a program that will utilize your interests and skills, then CMoR is the place for you! Here we will give you a chance to gain valuable experience in several areas in the non-profit industry.
Internships are available in all of our departments.
The Children's Museum of Richmond, a not-for-profit organization, exists to create innovative learning experiences for all children and those who support them that inspire the next generation of creative problem solvers.
The Children's Museum of Richmond will foster a community that recognizes and appreciates that children grow and learn through play.
Responsibilities• Assist and expand annual fund appeal projects
• Facilitate the development and completion process of grant and sponsorship funding proposals
• Research giving opportunities and strategize ways to recruit individual, foundation and corporate donors
• Observe Board of Trustees, Development Committee, Junior Board and special event meetings
• Attend and provide support to fundraising and donor cultivation special events
• Help administer museum scholarship funds to economically disadvantaged children
• Manage and remit donation packages to local community initiatives
RequirementsStudent at a college/university, graduate student or recent college graduate
Must be responsible and able to multi-task.
Excellent writing and communication skills
Must be comfortable with being responsible for a broad variety of tasks and must work well with others. Must be a team player.
Must have a basic knowledge of computers and various applications.
Must be dependable and flexible with a dynamic, outgoing and energetic personality.