Development InternEsperanca, Inc.
Front-End Developer Intern at Tech Startup in New York CityEverlasting Footprint
Development FellowWestport Country Playhouse
Seeking Development Intern to start ASAPEngel Entertainment, Inc.
Development Intern (Unpaid)The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Intern ProgrammerPhoenix Group Metals
Front End Dev InternshipBrick & Portal
Jimmy Fund Dance Party Advisory BoardDana-Farber Cancer Institute
DEVELOPMENT INTERNBookmark This
Cleveland Minority Organ Tissue Transplant Education Program (MOTTEP)
11717 Euclid Ave.
Posted: May 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRole: Assist in the implementation of the annual development and fundraising programs for the Cleveland Minority Organ Tissue Transplant Education Program (MOTTEP) working with the Executive Director Development and Special Event Committees and Volunteers. This position reports to the Executive Director.
1. Assist in running annual fundraising activities and maintenance of current fundraising projects.
2. Assist in the design and distribution of Cleveland MOTTEP’s marketing materials.
3. Assist in planning and execution of e-communication for Cleveland MOTTEP.
4. Assist in managing social media for Cleveland MOTTEP.
5. Assist in public event support for Cleveland MOTTEP.
6. Assist in media planning and delivery for Cleveland MOTTEP.
7. Assist in the implementation of direct mail campaigns.
8. Assist with the preparation and coordination of the Cleveland MOTTEP 's annual report.
1. Junior or Senior level student with experience in Marketing, Communications or Special Events.
2. Strong written and verbal communications skills.
3. Experience with Microsoft based computer applications.
4. High level of self-motivation and good interpersonal skills.
5. Strong organizational skills and the ability to follow through.
6. Ability to plan and work with various groups of people, and sensitivity to Cleveland MOTTEP’s mission.