Development InternEsperanca, Inc.
Front-End Developer Intern at Tech Startup in New York CityEverlasting Footprint
Development FellowWestport Country Playhouse
Seeking Development Intern to start ASAPEngel Entertainment, Inc.
Development Intern (Unpaid)The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Intern ProgrammerPhoenix Group Metals
Front End Dev InternshipBrick & Portal
Jimmy Fund Dance Party Advisory BoardDana-Farber Cancer Institute
Development InternBookmark This
376 Boylston Street, Suite 503
Posted: October 09 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Esplanade Association is looking for a Development Intern for Fall/ Winter 2015-2016. We are a non-profit friends group working to restore, preserve, and enhance the Charles River Esplanade in partnership with the Department of Conservation and Recreation and community members. The Development Intern will provide capacity support to the Development/Marketing team, including grant/donor research, annual appeal support, marketing/social media support, and office support. This is an unpaid position and will report directly to the Development Manager.
ResponsibilitiesResearch & Data Entry
- assist with grant, foundation, corporate & individual donor research & follow up
- assist with public relations & outreach research
- data entry as needed
- assist with marketing projects as needed
- compile historical photos/captions for social media posts
- take photos of park activities, participants, and landscapes for promotional materials
- assist with any mass mailings, including the 2015 Annual Appeal
- assist with any copy/print projects & compilations
- excellent verbal & written communication skills, great attention to detail
- ability to juggle multiple assignments
- ability to work independently
- familiarity with database software (DonorPerfect preferred) and/or ability to learn a new database quickly; ability to enter data accurately & efficiently
- proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and social media
This position would work up to 20 hours/week and would be flexible around our normal business hours of 9am-5pm beginning in November. The position would have flexibility to either work from home and in the office with different projects.