Development Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Development InternCitizens Development Center dba Achieve
Development InternSide by Side Kids
Pablove Development InternPablove Foundation
Web Design & Development InternshipsCreative Visual Productions
QA Testing Intern For iPhoneFashom
Customer Service ManagerUnited Group Limited
Development Intern - Spring 2017The Lupus Foundation of America- DC/MD/VA Chapter
Development InternBookmark This
Inside the Orchestra
10255 E 25th Ave, Ste 3
Posted: April 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPurpose: The development intern will work in cooperation with the Executive Director to meet the development goals of Inside the Orchestra. The focus will be on individual and corporate giving, and may include events and grant research and administration.
About Inside the Orchestra:
Inside the Orchestra is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. The mission of Inside the Orchestra (ISO) is to bring orchestra music to young children in the greater Denver metropolitan community, cultivating music appreciation and enhancing their education through an engaging first-hand experience with the orchestra.
Providing music for schools and children throughout Denver is what we are all about. ISO firmly believes that exposing children to the arts at a young age strengthens not only that child, but the community as well. For many, our concerts are their first exposure to orchestra music. We understand the importance of making it a positive experience.
Our unique format of surrounding the kids with musicians goes a long way to achieving this goal. In addition, we hire professional musicians who have expertise with their instruments as well as an ability to interact with our young audiences. In an effort to be inclusive of all children, ISO underwrites these concerts, thus providing an experience that is otherwise unavailable in many communities.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities may include:
• Provide administrative support for development activities associated with foundation, individual and corporate fundraising
• Ensure proper and timely entry of gifts; create and distribute timely, accurate and thoughtful gift-acknowledgement letters
• Organize fundraising aspects of special events as needed
• Assist in the marketing efforts for special events
• Communicate with donors, corporations and foundations via email, postal mail and phone calls
• Research foundation and corporate grant opportunities
• Assist with organization of annual appeals
• Recruit volunteers to assist with special tasks as needed
• Complete special projects as assigned