Volunteer InternHope Family Resources
Volunteer InternHouse Of Hope International
Spring Membership and Programs Intern for the National Foundation for Women LegislatorsNational Foundation for Women Legislators
Business Development - Work from Home, School or anywhere in the world! Full/Part-time!Connect With Training
General House Work InternQuantum Integrations
Business Development / Sales InternAtmos energy
Development Intern (Unpaid)The Branch Museum of Architecture and Design
C++ Developer - 2017 Summer InternSabre
Development / Grant Writing InternshipBookmark This
Red Hen Press
1335 N. Lake Ave., Suite 200
Posted: January 26 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDevelopment & Grant Writing Internships are intended for qualified applicants seeking hands-on experience in development and PR-especially related to nonprofits. Ideal candidates will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, a charismatic personality and self-starting attitude, and a strong interest and background in nonprofit work.
Internship benefits include free workshops and presentations on various topics taught by our experienced staff; intern luncheons and Q&A’s with our Managing Editor and Publisher; invites to Red Hen readings and events; complimentary books; and course credit, if applicable.
Responsibilities• Prepare and submit grant proposals and LOIs in a timely manner.
• Identify and communicate with potential funders as needed.
• Draft and revise in-house templates on an ongoing basis.
• Maintain annual grants calendar to ensure that all application and reporting deadlines are met.
• Submit all invoices, contracts, and grant reports as needed and in a timely manner.
Requirements• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and use of the Internet as a research tool.
• Innovative and critical thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• High degree of initiative and entrepreneurial spirit.
• Strong ability to work independently and collaboratively.