Customer Service ManagerUnited Group Limited
Unity C# Kinect DevelopmentvuPad
Development Intern - Spring 2017The Lupus Foundation of America- DC/MD/VA Chapter
Research and Development FellowAfricAid
Product Development Intern (Beauty)Scentbird
Data EntryWesfarmers Limited
The Internship You Want : Travel, Young Company, PaidLevel, Inc
Architectural Design Internship Winter 2016/2017WeMac Ventures
Development / Grant Writing InternshipBookmark This
Red Hen Press
1335 N. Lake Ave., Suite 200
Posted: January 26 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDevelopment & Grant Writing Internships are intended for qualified applicants seeking hands-on experience in development and PR-especially related to nonprofits. Ideal candidates will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, a charismatic personality and self-starting attitude, and a strong interest and background in nonprofit work.
Internship benefits include free workshops and presentations on various topics taught by our experienced staff; intern luncheons and Q&A’s with our Managing Editor and Publisher; invites to Red Hen readings and events; complimentary books; and course credit, if applicable.
Responsibilities• Prepare and submit grant proposals and LOIs in a timely manner.
• Identify and communicate with potential funders as needed.
• Draft and revise in-house templates on an ongoing basis.
• Maintain annual grants calendar to ensure that all application and reporting deadlines are met.
• Submit all invoices, contracts, and grant reports as needed and in a timely manner.
Requirements• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and use of the Internet as a research tool.
• Innovative and critical thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• High degree of initiative and entrepreneurial spirit.
• Strong ability to work independently and collaboratively.