Business Development/Sales InternBusiness Services
Development Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Product Development Internship - Spring 2017ITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Fundraising Assistant-Foreign Relations Breakthrough Project-AKOrganization for International Cooperation
WEB DEVELOPMENT & DESIGN INTERNFarotech
Development CoordinatorArt of Freedom
Development InternThe Black Institute
Social Media & Community Management InternLife On Top
Development InternshipBookmark This
You Too Can Travel
Posted: January 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFounded in 2007, You Too Can Travel is a top-notch travel agency, designed to cater to the needs of travelers from all over the world and offer with exemplary travel experience for one and all. It is named this way primarily because it provides opportunity to travel for all of those with the desire to do so.
At You Too Can Travel, we strive to be precise from the booking of travel tickets, to that of hotel accommodations, cruising and much more. We offer all that it takes for fantastic tours and vacations along with your loved ones, family and friends. We present the best vacation packages in the market and make sure that everybody gets an opportunity to travel and enjoy life. Our featured partner list includes Carnival, Norwegian, Royal Caribbean International, Expedia Single Cruises, and Fundraiser Cruises. Our vacation packages are designed to provide customers with ultimate experience.
Y2CT is seeking a current college student, current graduate student, or recent college graduate who is interested in serving as an intern and providing a wide range of database, research, administrative, and general support to You Too Can Travel. In return, Y2CT will provide an opportunity for the intern to gain experience in and familiarity with areas such as fundraising, philanthropy, international development, travel industries, history, geography and the day-to-day operations of a organization with a national reach. The development intern will be able to experience all aspects of the development department including development, event planning, and communications. This internship will be heavily focused on assisting with event planning. The work the development intern does will contribute to the success of these ventures leading to continued support for Y2CT’ programs. The Development Intern will report to the Executive Director.
ResponsibilitiesSpecific Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Assist the development staff in entering data into donor database.
• Conduct research on potential travelers, strategic partners, markets and industries.
• Prepare reports and presentations for internal and external use.
• Draft correspondence, reports, proposals and client appeals.
• Assist the staff in planning events and other activities.
• Maintain online files and other development materials.
• Attend virtual department and staff meetings
• Assist with mailings, filing, and special projects as needed
• Strong writing and research abilities.
• Desire to learn more about fundraising , philanthropy, travel and geography.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Experience with databases is a plus.
• Good interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
• A demonstrated commitment to Y2CT' mission and values.
• Unimpeachable ethical standards and personal integrity.