Front End DeveloperCreatella
Business Development / Sales InternReliance capital Limited
Strategic Partnerships InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Website Developer InternUB International, LLC
Development InternEsperanca, Inc.
Front-End Developer Intern at Tech Startup in New York CityEverlasting Footprint
Development FellowWestport Country Playhouse
Development Intern (Unpaid)The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Development/Special Events InternshipBookmark This
National Kidney Foundation Serving the Delaware Valley
111 S. Independence Mall E.
Posted: May 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout The Company:
The National Kidney Foundation, a major voluntary nonprofit health organization, dedicated to preventing kidney and urinary tract diseases, improving the health and well-being of individuals and families affected by these diseases and increasing the availability of all organs for transplantation. The National Kidney Foundation is meeting the growing public health challenge of chronic kidney disease with a range of programs and services for hundreds of thousands of healthcare professionals, millions of patients and tens of millions of Americans at risk.
Under the direct supervision of the Development Manager, the intern will obtain firsthand experience and training in the following areas:
• Experience National Kidney Foundation various fundraising events and signature programs with hands on experience in all stages of the planning and implementation process, including volunteer coordination.
• Research and community outreach with prospective donors. .
• Articulate NKF mission and strategic initiatives through these efforts.
• Experience NKF social media efforts through Facebook and Twitter.
• Attendance at Committee Meetings and NKF events is recommended as part of the learning experience.
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will also learn how to work in a professional environment and have the ample opportunity to network with department leaders and other professionals in the non-profit field.
• Pursuing BS/BA or Masters.
• Pursuing a career in related field and/or within nonprofit.
• Keen interest in health related field and learning about healthcare awareness.
• Excellent oral, written, and communication/presentation skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.