Unity C# Kinect DevelopmentvuPad
Development Intern - Spring 2017The Lupus Foundation of America- DC/MD/VA Chapter
Research and Development FellowAfricAid
Product Development Intern (Beauty)Scentbird
Data EntryWesfarmers Limited
The Internship You Want : Travel, Young Company, PaidLevel, Inc
Architectural Design Internship Winter 2016/2017WeMac Ventures
Business Development - Work from Home, School or anywhere in the world! Full/Part-time!Connect With Training
Director of Development Administrative InternBookmark This
The Salvation Army National Capital Area
2626 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Posted: June 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUnder the supervision of the Director of Development, this volunteer will assist The Salvation Army National Capital Area Command with a multitude of tasks. You will assist with communications, setting up meetings, minute-taking, record keeping, maintaining files, and editing and proofreading as assigned. You will also be tasked with duties such as maintaining the Director of Development calendar, scheduling meetings, and administrative and general office duties as required by the Office of the Director of Development.
If interning 20+ hours weekly for 3+ months, we can provide a metro stipend.
Responsibilities• Completed or working towards a college degree, preferably in a related field.
• Computer literate with strong proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple detail-oriented projects.
• Comfortable performing general clerical work including letter writing, filing, faxing, copying, answering phones, responding to emails, etc.
RequirementsMinimum Qualifications are as follows:
• Relevant professional experience or academic background with good communication skills and experience working as part of a team in an office environment,
• Scheduling and preparation of meetings and minute-taking,
• Computer literate with strong proficiency in Microsoft Office,
• Strong written and oral communication skill,
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple detail-oriented projects,
• Experience with or comfort working in databases
• Comfortable performing general clerical work including letter writing, filing, faxing, copying, answering phones, responding to emails, etc.,
• Ability to project a professional and positive image of The Salvation Army, and
• Minimum of 15+ hours weekly, 3+ days in office weekly. 3+ months; immediate start date contingent upon background check.