Front End DeveloperCreatella
Business Development / Sales InternReliance capital Limited
Strategic Partnerships InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Website Developer InternUB International, LLC
Development InternEsperanca, Inc.
Front-End Developer Intern at Tech Startup in New York CityEverlasting Footprint
Development FellowWestport Country Playhouse
Development Intern (Unpaid)The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
OfficeHub by Extended Stay
Posted: January 10 2017
Company Location: Fairfax, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOfficeHub-an online platform that manage the business centers within the World Trade Centers network worldwide and all other premium business centers who wish to join. We are seeking several virtual positions to strategically serve the WTCs network, from Copywriter, Website Editor, to Sales and Marketing Development and more. These positions will be reported to and managed by a Program Coordinator. We hope these internship positions will become permanent positions after trial period.
Important: Although is this position is marked unpaid; however, after 3 months of proven ability, compensation is offered.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Development and Communications Division
- Proofreading electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Interns will work on online apps in the Clouds
- Knowledge of SEO and most social media chanels
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus