CITYarts Development Intern - Summer 2017CITYarts, Inc
iOS Development InternSurfwrench LLC
Event SalesFirst Dry Clean
Mobile Developer Instructor (iOS or Android)CHEETAH
Web DeveloperDigital Artifex
Strategic Partnerships InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Gay Startup Technology Intern (iOS App Launch + Digital Marketing) in NYCVers
Web DeveloperOnsite Safety
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: February 06 2016
Company Location: Fort Mill, SC
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCandice A. Caldwell is a inspirational speaker, who uses social media to
inspire others. She inspires others by creating youtube videos like
Motivational Monday and Where you at Wednesday (where are you in your
progress to becoming a better person). Candice also has numerous
speaking engagements and clients in which she does life coaching for. She
desires to take her business to another level by creating more videos and
having an amazing appeal through graphic design. Interns will gain
experience to build their portfolio as well as develop personal growth
though Candice’s mentorship program.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus