Summer: Development & Communications InternshipSociety for the Performing Arts
Spring: Development InternshipSociety for the Performing Arts
Development Summer InternSide by Side Kids
Senior Project Manger - ConstructionGemini Communication Ltd
QA Testing Intern For AndroidFashom
QA Testing Intern For iPhoneFashom
Grant Writing Intern - Summer 2017Met Council
Usability Analyst InternGreenway Health
Entry Level Web DeveloperBookmark This
401 S Florida Ave STE 204
Posted: July 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for an Entry Level Web Developer --It's a part to full time role with lots of visibility and room for growth!
Only local candidates need apply. Please contact us directly at Jessica@tranquilblue.com.
This is an in-office position. We are not looking for freelancers to work remotely. We are conveniently located in Downtown Tampa.
When replying to this post, please include resume and portfolio pieces to showcase your work.
ResponsibilitiesUnder the supervision of the Project Manager of Tranquil Blue the ideal candidate is primarily responsible for our client's website ongoing website development and maintenance, including additions and enhancements to their open source content management systems.
• Work with a team to create and maintain modern, compelling and cutting-edge web sites and applications.
• Tester -- verify that the functionality aligns with the requirements plans, and goals established throughout the project. Confirm the design; user experience architecture and features work according to plan. This includes but not limited to:
o Cross browser testing
o Troubleshooting modules such as contact forms and shopping carts
o Mobile testing
• Content Implementation
• Work alongside our SEO staff:
o Maintain social media
o Set up Google analytics and configure into websites.
o Page creation from SEO staff sitemap
o Implementing Information Architecture
• Work alongside the Project Manager researching the best solutions for new and current projects:
o Wordpress plugins
o Magento Extensions
o Stock Photos
• On the spot troubleshooting for issues that need immediate attention for our clients
• Client phone / email / in person meetings
Nice To Have:
• Eye for design. The ability to:
o Design logos
o Build or configure web designs in photoshop
o Design newsletters
• Entry level experience in the development, maintenance, and administration of Magento/WordPress modules and sites.
• Efficient In Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
• Strong communication skills for assisting clients with code implementation on their sites
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail.