Development Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Development InternCitizens Development Center dba Achieve
Development InternSide by Side Kids
Pablove Development InternPablove Foundation
Web Design & Development InternshipsCreative Visual Productions
QA Testing Intern For iPhoneFashom
Customer Service ManagerUnited Group Limited
Development Intern - Spring 2017The Lupus Foundation of America- DC/MD/VA Chapter
Fundraising and Development InternshipBookmark This
Indiana Wildlife Federation
708 East Michigan Street
Posted: November 07 2016
Application Deadline: January 4, 2017
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 01/09/17 — 04/14/17 (Flexible)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Indiana Wildlife Federation is a statewide, membership-based, conservation non-profit organization. IWF promotes hunting, fishing, wildlife watching, and other outdoor activities where Hoosiers are able to enjoy and benefit from nature. Through a variety of education and advocacy programs we encourage the conservation, sound management and sustainable use of Indiana’s wildlife and natural resources. Our office is located on E. Michigan St, close to Mass Ave. in downtown Indianapolis. The internship would be a part to full time, unpaid opportunity offered on a semester basis – fall (Sept-Dec), spring (Jan-Apr) and summer (May-Aug). There is a small stipend, free parking, and flexible schedule.
Responsibilities• Research new potential funders – foundations and grants.
• Assist with the design and production of member and donor materials, communications, and appeals.
• Assist with organization and execution of special events.
• Research new potential program or event sponsors.
• Assist with collection, organization and stewardship of donations for our silent auction.
• Assist with the development of a planned giving program.
• Explore ways to engage and expand our member/donor/friend network.
• Assist with maintaining database profiles and processing memberships and donations in our membership database - Memberclicks.
• Other responsibilities based on interest areas and organization needs.
Requirements• Bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or degree in progress in nonprofit management, philanthropic studies or a related field
• Interest in conservation, wildlife and wildlife habitat or other environmental and natural resource issues
• Strong writing and research skills
• Ability to work in a team or independently as needed
• Ability to effectively coordinate and organize multiple projects and tasks
• Proficient in oral communication
• Proficiency in basic computer programs and skills including Microsoft Office.
• Experience with databases is a plus.
Please submit the following:
• Cover Letter
• List of references