Nonprofit Fundraising InternshipSchools for Girls
walmart secret shopperwalmart secret shopper
CITYarts Development Intern - Summer 2017CITYarts, Inc
iOS Development InternSurfwrench LLC
Event SalesFirst Dry Clean
Mobile Developer Instructor (iOS or Android)CHEETAH
Web DeveloperDigital Artifex
Strategic Partnerships InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Fundraising InternBookmark This
Chicago Persian School
Posted: April 06 2016
Company Location: Lincolnwood, IL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDescription of the position
Chicago Persian School is looking for a passionate and qualified part-time fundraising intern.
The time commitment for this position is expected to be 6-8 hours a week. This is an unpaid internship. We encourage you to use this internship to gain course credit and to seek out "work-study" grants with your college, if that is an option.
Chicago Persian School is a non-profit organization that provides Persian language and cultural education for children and adults in the Chicagoland area.
ResponsibilitiesThe intern works with the Director of Fundraising and Fundraising Assistant on:
• Conducting prospect research for foundations, corporations, and individuals to apply for funding
• Creating donor and prospect profiles for briefings
• Creating new cultivation materials for potential donors/sponsors
• Helping with writing and copy editing of proposals and report
• Maintaining donor information records in database
• Assisting with preparing and processing donor acknowledgments and materials
Requirements• Has or is pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree
• Has a strong command on MS Office, web, and social media
• Is organized, self-directed, and resourceful
• Is interested in the cultural and educational missions of Chicago Persian School and its community
• Can devote about 5 to 8 hours per week to this work and occasionally visits the school during its operating hours (Sundays 11 am to 2 pm, September to May)