WEB DEVELOPMENT & DESIGN INTERNFarotech
Development CoordinatorArt of Freedom
Development InternThe Black Institute
Social Media & Community Management InternLife On Top
Volunteer InternHope Family Resources
Volunteer InternHouse Of Hope International
Spring Membership and Programs Intern for the National Foundation for Women LegislatorsNational Foundation for Women Legislators
Business Development - Work from Home, School or anywhere in the world! Full/Part-time!Connect With Training
Fundraising InternBookmark This
Chicago Persian School
Posted: April 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDescription of the position
Chicago Persian School is looking for a passionate and qualified part-time fundraising intern.
The time commitment for this position is expected to be 6-8 hours a week. This is an unpaid internship. We encourage you to use this internship to gain course credit and to seek out "work-study" grants with your college, if that is an option.
Chicago Persian School is a non-profit organization that provides Persian language and cultural education for children and adults in the Chicagoland area.
ResponsibilitiesThe intern works with the Director of Fundraising and Fundraising Assistant on:
• Conducting prospect research for foundations, corporations, and individuals to apply for funding
• Creating donor and prospect profiles for briefings
• Creating new cultivation materials for potential donors/sponsors
• Helping with writing and copy editing of proposals and report
• Maintaining donor information records in database
• Assisting with preparing and processing donor acknowledgments and materials
Requirements• Has or is pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree
• Has a strong command on MS Office, web, and social media
• Is organized, self-directed, and resourceful
• Is interested in the cultural and educational missions of Chicago Persian School and its community
• Can devote about 5 to 8 hours per week to this work and occasionally visits the school during its operating hours (Sundays 11 am to 2 pm, September to May)