Development Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Development InternCitizens Development Center dba Achieve
Development InternSide by Side Kids
Pablove Development InternPablove Foundation
Web Design & Development InternshipsCreative Visual Productions
QA Testing Intern For iPhoneFashom
Customer Service ManagerUnited Group Limited
Development Intern - Spring 2017The Lupus Foundation of America- DC/MD/VA Chapter
Fundraising InternBookmark This
Chicago Persian School
Posted: April 06 2016
Company Location: Lincolnwood, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDescription of the position
Chicago Persian School is looking for a passionate and qualified part-time fundraising intern.
The time commitment for this position is expected to be 6-8 hours a week. This is an unpaid internship. We encourage you to use this internship to gain course credit and to seek out "work-study" grants with your college, if that is an option.
Chicago Persian School is a non-profit organization that provides Persian language and cultural education for children and adults in the Chicagoland area.
ResponsibilitiesThe intern works with the Director of Fundraising and Fundraising Assistant on:
• Conducting prospect research for foundations, corporations, and individuals to apply for funding
• Creating donor and prospect profiles for briefings
• Creating new cultivation materials for potential donors/sponsors
• Helping with writing and copy editing of proposals and report
• Maintaining donor information records in database
• Assisting with preparing and processing donor acknowledgments and materials
Requirements• Has or is pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree
• Has a strong command on MS Office, web, and social media
• Is organized, self-directed, and resourceful
• Is interested in the cultural and educational missions of Chicago Persian School and its community
• Can devote about 5 to 8 hours per week to this work and occasionally visits the school during its operating hours (Sundays 11 am to 2 pm, September to May)