Project ManagerJ&R Marketing
Internship Services SpecialistMEDA AB.
HR Strategy & FT Specialist Requisition ID: 101HQ217MEDA AB.
Funding and Resource Development VolunteerArt of Freedom
Brand ManagerRekless Creations LLC
Business Development InternLexacount Search
Web Development intern (remote)LPB Media
Training and Development InternCrystal Clear Digital Marketing
Game Developer InternshipBookmark This
Mega Cat Studios
Posted: January 10 2017
Company Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking talented, creative, and eager interns to join our game development team. In this position, you ill be working with our game designers and developers to design and implement games, puzzles, and fun interactive content that teach kids (9+) to program. You will discuss and learn about best practices from senior developers and designers while building games.
Responsibilities- Design, implement, and maintain highly scalable, performant code
- Write detailed unit tests and provide documentation
- Work with other engineers and content creators in a highly collaborative environment to solve business and technology programs
Requirements- Pursuing BS/MS in game development, computer science, or mathematics
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment
- A high level of energy and motivation
- Passion for games and game development
- Extensive knowledge of PC games, console games, player types, and game mechanics
SkillsRequired - Computer Science, Game Development, C Language