Customer Service ManagerUnited Group Limited
Unity C# Kinect DevelopmentvuPad
Development Intern - Spring 2017The Lupus Foundation of America- DC/MD/VA Chapter
Research and Development FellowAfricAid
Product Development Intern (Beauty)Scentbird
Data EntryWesfarmers Limited
The Internship You Want : Travel, Young Company, PaidLevel, Inc
Architectural Design Internship Winter 2016/2017WeMac Ventures
Global Health and International Development InternshipBookmark This
3209 McComas Ave
Posted: November 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPanagora Group is a woman-owned small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our vision is to provide high-quality, high-impact social and economic development consulting, with a special focus on public-private partnerships, human and institutional capacity-building, knowledge sharing and collaborative learning, NGO/community engagement, and integrated solutions that build country capacity and independence.
We are currently seeking outstanding graduate and undergraduate students, as well as recent graduates, with global health and international development backgrounds for internships and the opportunity to learn from experts in the field. The responsibilities of the intern will include, but will not be limited to assisting with:
• New business development activities such as recruitment, proposal writing etc.
• Project management;
• Development of outreach materials;
• Communication activities, e.g., social media
• Office administration and logistics.
The successful candidate(s) will possess the following qualities:
• BA/BS or MA/MS candidate (or recent graduate) pursuing a degree in Political Science, International Relations, Public Health, International Development, or related field
• Strong academic background with a demonstrated interest in global health and/or international development
• Ability to solve problems creatively with excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work in a team and independently
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Experience living or studying abroad a plus
• Fluency in English; proficiency in a second language is preferred but not required
• Must be eligible to work in the USA without need for sponsorship
• Must be able to commit to at least a 3 month internship.
The internship is unpaid. Panagora Group provides a stipend to defray the cost of travel.
All interested candidates should forward their resumes and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org , with the position and preferred term (Fall, Spring, etc…) in the subject line.
Panagora Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.