Sustainable Development InternWorld Federation of United Nations Associations (WFUNA)
Communication and Development AssistantPhysicians for Social Responsiblity
Fundraising InternWorld Federation of United Nations Associations (WFUNA)
Art Gallery / Program Development Internship (Spring/Summer 2014)Alfa Art Gallery
Business Development / Communications for book tourIActive
iJukebox - Business Development InternBookmark This
We are seeking hungry Business Development Interns to assist in bringing to market a new cloud based music technology called iJukebox. iJukebox is a new service for retailers that enables patrons to control the music from their Smartphones. For a more robust description, visit myijukebox.com.
Ideal candidates must be self-directed and exceedingly driven individuals who want experience breaking into new markets. Interns have to be able to present and create long-term relationships with bars, restaurants and cafes locally in New York. Applicants must also be true business drivers who are excited to create a plan of action and carry it out.
DisruptiveApps is an Angel Funded startup based in Boston, Massachusetts, currently launching our initial SaaS, the iJukebox music service for retailers. For the consumer, the iJukebox app allows customers to choose which songs are played overhead at any retail location via their smartphone; they can also see what’s now playing, coming up, and previously played songs. iJukebox represents a unique combination of data collection, interactivity, and customization in a location-based app targeting retailers and their customers. iJukebox enables retailers and advertisers to market to a truly captive audience and provides customers personalized entertainment options. iJukebox leverages web-based technology, cloud computing and increasing mobile usage to redefine in-store music entertainment. All content is stored in the cloud and plays through a web browser at the retail location. The result is a substantially lower cost music distribution model, increased customer loyalty, additional revenue streams for retailers and market consolidation for the consumer.
Responsibilities- Contact prospective customers, identify primary decision makers, and develop interest in iJukebox services
- Qualify, follow up and close prospects
- Delivery of appropriate marketing collateral to potential prospects, continual follow-up with potential prospects to develop the relationship further and move across the organization in order to identify other key decision makers
- Accountable for all stages of the sales cycle, from lead generation through engagement
- Drive sales results, build and develop a sustainable monthly pipeline in order to achieve target revenue objectives
- Build and establish relationships, identify and overcome obstacles, direct internal activities, and effectively allocate attention and resources to meet target revenue objectives.
- Network effectively in the local venue space to grow your pipeline of leads.
- Meet or exceed target claim delivery, revenue and other goals.
Requirements- Entrepreneurial spirit and comfortable taking risks
- Self-motivation and confidence
- Ability to manage through influence and persuasion, exceptional networking and communication skills, and a committed team player
- Creativity, innovation, organization, strong initiative, presentation skills, and attention to detail required
- Experience in sales and business development is a plus
- Must have a Smartphone (iPhone or Android)